POWER ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
At EEVAM we are experts in the design and development of electric vehicles, and we provide engineering services and innovative technological solutions to an international portfolio of clients in the automotive sector.
We are growing and, to help us fulfill our mission, we present this job offer in our Cáceres office.
We are looking for a profile with the capacity to participate in the development of a new power converter for electric vehicles.
As a power electronics engineer, your duties will be:
- Evaluation of design alternatives performing topology analysis, components selection and sizing.
- Carrying out detailed studies and analysis of the system including its mechanical, thermal, electrical and control analysis.
- Design and simulation of power electronics circuits.
- Performed tests analysis.
- Performing DFx tasks for design industrialization.
- Cooperation with external suppliers during prototypes design and verification.
Together with the rest of the development team, you will collaborate on the following tasks:
- Prototyping of the created designs.
- Performing analysis such as FMEAs.
- Designed systems verification test design and execution.
- Control strategies design.
So do not hesitate to send us your CV if you think you meet our requirements:
- Bachelor or Master studies in a relevant engineering
- Conocimientos de electrónica de potencia.
- Experiencia en diseño e implementación de circuitos de electrónica de potencia.
In addition, it will be valued:
- Automotive experience and knowledge of applicable standards.
- Knowledge about EMI applicable to the designs made.
- Experience in power electronic system design using wide-bandgap semiconductors.
- Design experience applying security standards such as ISO 26262.
- English B2 or higher.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic work environment with a good atmosphere, in a young company with high growth potential, operating in a booming sector, we can offer you:
- Full-time indefinite contract
- Flexible hours and partial telecommuting
- Salary commensurate with level of experience and responsibility