At EEVAM we are experts in the design and development of electric vehicles, and we provide engineering services and innovative technological solutions to an international portfolio of clients in the automotive sector.
We are growing and, to help us fulfill our mission, we present this job offer in our Cáceres office.
We are looking for a profile with the ability to design, develop and provide support in the electronic hardware manufacturing process.
As an electronics engineer, your duties will be:
- Definition of hardware requirements from high-level requirements.
- Control unit programming using MATLAB/Simulink.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers and customers.
- Functional test design and execution to verify different prototypes.
- Software architecture and low level requirements definition according to high level requirements.
- Control algorithms implementation.
- Electronic circuits design according to established requirements.
Together with the rest of the development team, you will collaborate on the following tasks:
- Prototyping of the created designs.
- Integration of different electronic units and sensors.
So do not hesitate to send us your CV if you think you meet our requirements:
- Bachelor or Master studies in a relevant engineering
- Adequate level of English to carry out documentation and have technical meetings..
- Knowledge of control theory.
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols.
- Knowledge of programming languages or environments used in the automotive industry such as C/C++, MATLAB/Simulink
- Ability to manage laboratory instrumentation (oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analyzers...).
In addition, it will be valued:
- Knowledge of hardware development for mass production.
- Knowledge of the systems and architecture that make up the electric vehicle.
- Experience in analog and digital electronic systems design.
- Experience in development, design, testing of electric vehicle systems.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic work environment with a good atmosphere, in a young company with high growth potential, operating in a booming sector, we can offer you:
- Full-time indefinite contract
- Flexible hours and partial telecommuting
- Salary commensurate with level of experience and responsibility